Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SO, WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Yep, I can ID everybody here! How about Marion or Van tell us what was happening. OK?

Fay having a chat with Joy (Diehm) Griffin. They are both 63-64 folk. Griffins moved to Batemans Bay from Canberra. Great move. You should see their house!!!


Should I have borrowed a suit from a bloke who is 6'2"+? Maybe not. Thanks John Griffin. Really great to catch up with you again.

This is one of Gra and Dale Roberts' daughters. (Name withheld due to security reasons and I haven't been granted permission!!) Lovely young lady who has spent a fair bit of the last 10 years in England. Looking a million dollars at present. Still unattached!!


Fay and Gra. GK ready to funeral held in Junee. Temp was 41!!! No, I didn't wear the coat in that climate!!! Thanks again John.
Think Jan and Jim Smart head off on their cruise pretty soon. Guess somebody has to do it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was obvious ....... They're on the 'look out' for good times at Pearl Beach! Boom Boom!!

Anonymous said...

I came across this blog accidentally and I am very pleased I did! The woman in the white knee pants should not be let loose on any beach! After having a swim at Pearl beach, I discovered someone had stolen my towel. To my horror I find the culprit is in this photo on your blog! When questioned about her kleptomania, she gave a lame excuse and didn't seem nearly as upset by the incident as I was. My advice is to not let this woman onto a beach EVER! Pearl Beach will never be the same.

Anonymous said...

There are 2 women with white pants .......One obviously looks more of a klepto than the other. My money is on the one on the right.

Keasty said...

Gee there are a bunch of anonymous people around aren't there?