Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MORE CAMP 64

I think I heard Janice say, "Nothing surprises me about that lady..." - Marion. Sorry if I have misquoted you Janice. Great outfit Marion.

It's amazing who you could find in the kitchen!! Even this bloke.

Our friendly Marriage Celebrant Rob Hughes at his van.
Nola, complete with new knee, had some artwork on display. Knee got a good workout on the pee an Nola!!

The lovely Lucy doing some clean up work. It sure was a busy kitchen.

Janice is always happy. Great to spend time with her. She and Bernie are regulars at the WWTC gatherings.


Judy, Fay and Wendy. Amazing.... I think I took them all out... individually of course! Wonder if Doug whizzed them? He certainly claimed to have connected with quite a few ladies while at college.



Signage reeks of Sue King... maybe help from Marion. Well done. They were also the entertainment.... or some of it anyway.
Thanks Sue for these photos also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, there was a lot to be happy about on the weekend, so why wouldn't I be smiling. The venue at Marion's was great and the venue manager didn't appear to get too stressed, although I wouldn't have blamed her if she had, with all of us there. Thanks Marion, for all your organizing, prior to the weekend and thanks also to Sue for being No 1 offside helper to Marion. Love Bernie and Janice.